Campaign 2016 updates: Clinton and Trump make their last stands
One day before the election, Donald Trump campaigns in Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Michigan. Hillary Clinton goes to Pennsylvania, Michigan and North Carolina.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton deliver their closing arguments to voters.
- Legal battles, a transit strike and poll monitoring are among the mechanics being worked out hours before the polls open.
- After the dust settles, Democrats will battle to define their party’s identity.
- FBI Director James B. Comey clears Clinton in the latest email investigation. Trump says the FBI knows Clinton is guilty.
- Play the race to 270 electoral votes.