Statistics are through Friday's games:
1. SAN ANTONIO: The Spurs get the top spot because they are the defending NBA champs.
2. GOLDEN STATE: Stephen Curry produces 24 points, 10 rebounds, five assists, six steals in opener.
3. CLIPPERS: Though unimpressive in their first two wins, the Clippers prefer being 2-0 to 0-2.
4. MIAMI: Chris Bosh has 26 points, 15 rebounds in the season opener.
5. PHOENIX: Isaiah Thomas, Suns' 5-9 sixth man, in first two games: 46 points in 49 minutes, 19 for 28, five for 10 on threes.
6. MEMPHIS: Not known for their scoring, the Grizzlies average 101 points in first two games.
7. CLEVELAND: LeBron James plays 42 minutes and 43 minutes in back-to-back games to start the season.
8. CHICAGO: Derrick Rose tells fans "Don't worry" after he sprains his left ankle. If Rose misses games, Bulls fans worry.
9. HOUSTON: The Rockets make 26 of 56 (46.4%) of their three-point shots in the first two games.
10. DENVER: Kenneth Faried could be ready for a breakout season after getting 22 points and 17 rebounds in opener.
11. TORONTO: Stars DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry combine to shoot seven for 27 in season opener.
12. DALLAS: Mavericks put up 100 in loss to Spurs, 120 in win over Jazz.
13. WASHINGTON: Point guard John Wall averages 23 points and 11.5 assists through first two games.
14. BOSTON: Rajon Rondo has one of his typical games — 13 points, 12 rebounds, seven assists — in 30 minutes in opener.
15. PORTLAND: The Trail Blazers have five players averaging in double figures.
16. NEW YORK: Nice bounce-back win over Cleveland after getting routed by 24 points in season opener at home.
17. CHARLOTTE: Kemba Walker makes game-winning shot in overtime after sending it to OT with late three-pointer.
18. NEW ORLEANS: Anthony Davis opens the season with 26 points, 17 rebounds, career high-tying nine blocks.
19. INDIANA: Center Roy Hibbert gets 22 points in first game, eight in second.
20. SACRAMENTO: Rudy Gay drops 40 points on Portland, one shy of his career high.
21. OKLAHOMA CITY: Russell Westbrook (broken right hand) joins Kevin Durant (broken right foot) on injured list.
22. ATLANTA: Kyle Korver makes six of seven three-point attempts in Hawks' first game.
23. BROOKLYN: Guards Deron Williams and Joe Johnson shoot a combined 13 for 35 in the first game.
24. MINNESOTA: Rookie Andrew Wiggins scores eight points in his first professional game, six in his second.
26. DETROIT: The Pistons are the lowest-scoring team in the NBA (85 points per game), are making 39.4% of their shots.
25. MILWAUKEE: Rookie Jabari Parker posts the first double-double of his career, getting 11 points and 10 rebounds.
27. ORLANDO: Rookie Elfrid Payton hands out seven assists in each of his first two games.
28. LAKERS: Start the season with three losses by an average of 15 points.
29. UTAH: The Jazz loses its first two games by an average of 14.5 points.
30. PHILADELPHIA: The 76ers average 86 points in first two games, second-lowest in the NBA.