It’s not a small world after all. Disneyland in Anaheim was the most Instagrammed location in the world, and two other Disney locations landed in the top 10. The most Instagrammed cities of 2017 included only two in the U.S.: New York at No. 1 and Los Angeles at No. 6.
As of late Monday, 16,708,320 posts carried the hashtag Disneyland.
In its Year in Review released Nov. 29, Instagram also said #love (with 1,205,295,388 posts) was the No. 1 hashtag of the year, followed by #fashion and #photooftheday.
Here are the rest of 2017’s most-Instagrammed locations in the world:
2. Times Square in New York City
3. Central Park, also in New York City
4. The Eiffel Tower in Paris
5. Tokyo Disneyland in Japan
6. Disney’s Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Fla.
7. The Louvre in Paris
8. Brooklyn Bridge in New York City
9. Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim
10. The Las Vegas Strip
Here are 2017’s most-Instagrammed cities:
4. Sao Paulo, Brazil
6. Los Angeles
7. St. Petersburg, Russia
8. Jakarta, Indonesia
10. Barcelona, Spain