The third Los Angeles Times building opened on Oct. 1, 1912 — on the second anniversary of the bombing of the second Times building. It was used until the new Times building was opened in 1935. The building was torn down in early 1938.
A copy of this photo by former staff photographer Howard Finley is on display in The Times’ Globe Lobby.
This post was originally published on Dec. 13, 2012.