President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un meet at a historic summit in Singapore.
Stay with the Los Angeles Times as we bring you full coverage of the unprecedented meeting with reporters in Singapore and Washington.
- Trump has become the first U.S. president to meet a North Korean head of state.
- Summits are tricky: Kennedy, Nixon and Reagan each learned the hard way
- Russia’s out of the Trump-Kim summit, but it wants in on any Korean peninsula nuclear deal
- North Korea summit is a signature moment for Trump and his challenge to the foreign policy establishment
- A nuclear deal with North Korea would require unprecedented access to secret weapons sites