Catherine Zeta-Jones has gone back into treatment for her
"Catherine has proactively checked into a healthcare facility," the actress' rep told the Ministry in a statement. "Previously Catherine has said that she is committed to periodic care in order to manage her health in an optimum manner."
But no need to panic! There was no inciting incident, just a break in the Oscar-winner's schedule that will allow doctors to check in on her medications, a source told People. "This has always been part of the plan," a friend told the mag. "She would manage her health. She is vigilant about it."
Zeta-Jones, 43, checked in Monday and is expected to stay 30 days at the live-in facility, said TMZ, which first reported the news.
Mrs. Michael Douglas previously sought treatment for her condition at a Connecticut facility back in April 2011, after dealing with the stress of the previous year, which included her husband's fight with
She has been open about her diagnosis, telling People at the time, "This is a disorder that affects millions of people and I am one of them. If my revelation ... has encouraged one person to seek help, then it is worth it.