This is our look at President Trump's administration and the rest of Washington:
- Trump's Supreme Court pick is Neil Gorsuch
- Homeland Security secretary says countries on banned list "may not be taken off anytime soon"
- Acting attorney general fired by Trump
- Trump orders agencies to cut back on regulations
- White House clarifies how new immigration policy affects green-card holders
The publisher of Monica Crowley's “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?” is halting sales of the book, pending the “opportunity” for the aide to President-elect Donald Trump to revise her material.
Crowley is a syndicated talk show host and Trump's pick to serve as director of communications at the White House's National Security Council.
She is accused of plagiarizing numerous passages in the 2012 book.
On Tuesday, HarperCollins announced the book and its 2013 edition, “What the (Bleep) Just Happened . . . Again?” will “no longer be offered for purchase” until Crowley has “the opportunity to source and revise” the text.