100 photos and videos of Hawaii
It's the beaches. No, wait, it's the scenery. Nope, it's the weather. No, it's the people. Or the vibe. Or... Whatever it is, Hawaii has that certain something that keep visitors coming back. Here is a collection of 100 of our favorite shots from Los Angeles Times staffers guaranteed to impart a little of that aloha spirit.
Copyright © 2014, Los Angeles Times
- Jury awards Texas family nearly $3 million in fracking case 04/23/2014, 10:34 p.m.
- Kings looking at opportunity, not desperation of 3-0 series deficit 04/23/2014, 10:32 p.m.
- Kings are in must-win situation heading into Game 4 04/23/2014, 10:31 p.m.
- Twitter critics take on LAPD after NY police hit on social media 04/23/2014, 10:30 p.m.
- In Asia, Obama reaffirms alliance with Japan 04/23/2014, 10:28 p.m.
- Jury awards Texas family nearly $3 million in fracking case - L.A. Times - National News 04/23/2014, 10:34 p.m.
- Obama says Russia not abiding by agreement to defuse Ukraine crisis - L.A. Times - World News 04/23/2014, 10:29 p.m.
- In Asia, Obama reaffirms alliance with Japan - L.A. Times - World News 04/23/2014, 10:28 p.m.
- Zack Greinke gets Dodgers back on track with 5-2 win over Phillies - Sports - latimes.com 04/23/2014, 10:10 p.m.
- There's a reason for lack of fanfare about Albert Pujols' 500th home run - L.A. Times - Sports 04/23/2014, 9:09 p.m.