Sampler Platter: Cakes vs. biscuits, Valentine’s desserts & the Super Sausage Bowl
This article was originally on a blog post platform and may be missing photos, graphics or links. See About archive blog posts.
The ‘T’ in Tuesday also stands for tasty...
- The best blog ever: pictures of the fattiest foods in the world smashed into, deep fried in, or baked together with even fattier foods. This Is Why You’re Fat
- From raspberry red velvet cakewiches to a gingerbread love shack with your loved one’s name on it, part deux of LAist’s Valentine Dessert Roundup.
- ‘The 13-year battle over whether chocolate teacakes are cakes or biscuits was finally settled in Britain’s highest court.’ Why does anyone care? Taxes. For the record, they’re biscuits (i.e. cookies), not cakes. Metro
- Food Marathon conquers the second annual Super Sausage Bowl. One stomach, 11 sausages.
- A little food porn (very SFW): milk chocolate tart with pretzel crust. Food & Wine
- Green Village Shanghai in San Gabriel is closed, but Green Village Shanghai in Rowland Heights is still open. Eat: Los Angeles
- You CAN win in Atlantic City. You just have to rob 60 soda machines. Loosest slots in town! WCBS
-- Elina Shatkin