Caltrans advises motorists that it has scheduled the following freeway work in the Southeast and Long Beach areas this week. Repair locations are spotted on the map by number and listed below by the nearest city or cities.
ARTESIA FREEWAY (91)
1. Bellflower: Eastbound No. 1 lane from Lakewood Boulevard to Bellflower Boulevard; 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday; crack seal.
2. Bellflower: Eastbound No. 1 lane from Bellflower Boulevard to the San Gabriel River Freeway (605); 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday; crack seal and patching.
LONG BEACH FREEWAY (710)
3. Los Angeles: Connector road from the southbound Long Beach Freeway (710) to the southbound Santa Ana Freeway (5); 5 a.m. to noon. today; bridge rail repair.
4. Long Beach: Northbound No. 1 and 2 lanes from Del Amo Boulevard to Long Beach Boulevard; 6:30 a.m. to noon. today; patching.
5. Bell Gardens: Northbound No. 4 lane from Firestone Boulevard to Clara Street; 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday; sign repair.
POMONA FREEWAY (60)
6. City of Industry: Eastbound and westbound No. 1 lanes from Indiana Street to Hacienda Boulevard; 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday; sweeping.
SAN GABRIEL RIVER FREEWAY (605)
7. Pico Rivera: Southbound off-ramp at Whittier Boulevard; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday; fence repair.
SANTA ANA FREEWAY (5)
8. Commerce: Southbound off-ramp and on-ramp at Washington Boulevard; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday; stenciling.
9. Bell Gardens: Northbound off-ramp at Paramount Boulevard; 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday; landscaping.