FREEWAY REPAIRS : Caltrans Issues Advisory About Scheduled Freeway Work Areas
Caltrans advises motorists that it has scheduled the following freeway work in the Southeast and Long Beach area this week. Repair locations are spotted on the map by number and are identified in the list below by the nearest city or cities.
ARTESIA FREEWAY (91)
1. Cerritos: Westbound No. 1 lane from Orangethorpe Avenue to Artesia Boulevard; 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Tuesday; crack seal repair.
2. Cerritos: Westbound No. 1 lane from Carmenita Road to Artesia Boulevard; 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday; crack seal repair.
3. Cerritos: Westbound No. 1 lane from Bloomfield Avenue to Artesia Boulevard; 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday; crack seal repair.
POMONA FREEWAY (60)
4. Industry: Westbound No. 4 lane from Hacienda Boulevard to 7th Street; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday; landscaping.
5. Various cities: Eastbound and westbound No. 1 lanes between Indiana Street and Azusa Avenue; slow-moving traffic; 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday; sweeping.
SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (405)
6. Long Beach: Northbound No. 5 lane from the Santa Fe Avenue off-ramp to the Alameda Street off-ramp, plus the connector from the southbound Long Beach Freeway (710) to the northbound San Diego Freeway (405), and the Santa Fe Avenue on-ramp; 6 a.m. to noon today; crack seal repair.
SAN GABRIEL RIVER FREEWAY (605)
7. Whittier: Northbound on-ramp at Whittier Boulevard; 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday; landscaping.