The following is a list of Memorial Day services in the county Monday:
* Anaheim Memorial Hospital, 1111 W. La Palma Ave., Anaheim. Keynote speaker is Msgr. John Sammon of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Orange, 11:30 a.m.
* Anaheim Cemetery, 1400 S. Sycamore St., Anaheim, 11 a.m.
* Memory Garden Memorial Park, 455 W. Central Ave., Brea. Nearly 1,000 flags that once covered coffins of veterans will fly along the avenues of the cemetery from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Clair Harmony, decorated Army correspondent during the Vietnam War, will speak at 11:30 a.m.
* George Bellis Park, Knott Avenue and 8th Street, Buena Park. Pancake breakfast, 7 to 9 a.m. Buena Park Mayor Arthur C. Brown will speak at 10 a.m.
* Pacific View Memorial Park, 3500 Pacific View Drive, Corona del Mar. Retired U.S. Rep. Robert Badham, who served on the House Armed Services Committee, will speak, and the Sea Cadets of the Coast Guard cutter Point Divide, stationed in Newport Beach, will post colors, 10 a.m.
* Harbor Lawn Cemetery, 1625 Gisler Ave., Costa Mesa, 11 a.m.
* Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Ascension Mosaic, 4471 Lincoln Ave., Cypress, 11 a.m.
* El Toro Memorial Park, 25721 Trabuco Road, Lake Forest, 11 a.m.
* Strawberry Festival, Village Green, 12862 Euclid Ave., Garden Grove. Police Chief Stanley L. Knee will be the keynote speaker. The Children's International Peace Choir will perform, 6 p.m.
* Loma Vista Memorial Park, 701 E. Bastanchury Road, Fullerton. This year's 55th annual program will pay tribute to members of the armed forces who have received the Medal of Honor. Retired Marine Corps Col. Mitchell Paige, a 1942 recipient, will speak. 10 a.m.