MID-CITY : Meetings Planned on Redevelopment Areas
Community meetings are scheduled this week to discuss plans for revitalizing the Midtown Shopping Center and major Mid-City commercial corridors.
Community Redevelopment Agency staff will present updates on their research to members of the Community Advisory Committees in each of the study areas and to the public.
The meeting schedule for the seven study areas is:
* Monday, 1 p.m., Adams Boulevard corridor, Delta Sigma Theta Center for Life Development, 2528 West Blvd.
* Monday, 3 p.m., Washington Boulevard corridor, 2528 West Blvd.
* Tuesday, 10 a.m., Midtown Shopping Center area, Continental Cable TV, 2900 Crenshaw Blvd.
The following meetings will all be at 2900 Crenshaw Blvd.”
* Tuesday, 1 p.m., Pico Boulevard West corridor.
* Tuesday, 3 p.m., Pico Boulevard East corridor.
* Wednesday, 10 a.m., Crenshaw Boulevard corridor.
* Wednesday, 2 p.m., Jefferson Boulevard corridor.
For information about the meetings or the boundaries of the study areas call: (213) 766-9830.