The Family Channel made a number of appointments in its affiliate relations area. Mark Solow will handle Southwest affiliate relations; Clay Boudreax, mid-South; Janelle L. Slipp, West; Tim J. Kassick, Rocky Mountain region; Tim Larson, Midwest; Chip Fortier, Southeast; Stan Majkut, mid-Atlantic, and Don Scott, Northeast.
* Falcon Holding Group said Jon Lunsford has been named vice president of finance and corporate development.
* Martyn S. Weinberg has been named president and chief operating officer of Pacific Rim Entertainment.
* Matthew McMarthy has been named executive producer of “Marilu,” a new talk show hosted by actress Marilu Henner.
* Ralph Leshansky has been named vice president of theatrical sales for Channel M, a video network in shopping malls.
* Former New York magazine Publisher Richard Kinsler has joined Playboy Enterprises as executive vice president of the publishing group and publisher of Playboy magazine.
* Entertainment marketing executives Denise Battaglia and Michael Pacelli have joined the Eisaman, Johns & Laws advertising agency.
* Michael G. Martinez has been named vice president and general manager of KVEA-TV Channel 52.
* AMC Entertainment has promoted James Beynon to vice president and treasurer.
* MTV Latino has promoted Damaris Valero to vice president of sales.
* Wayne Lepoff has been named chief executive of New World’s Genesis Entertainment unit.
* Herbert N. Dorfman has been named president of Orion Home Entertainment Corp.
* Nelvana Communications has promoted Lara Stein to manager of domestic licensing.
* Hal G. Rosenbluth has been promoted to president and chief operating officer of Kaufman Astoria Studios in New York.