The California Deluge : VENTURA COUNTY TROUBLE SPOTS
1. Ventura River overflow closes 101 Freeway northbound. 2. Ten people rescued from Ventura River. 3. Highway 33 closed at 101 Freeway. 4. Cedar Street homes evacuated for mudslides. 5. Casitas Springs evacuated as river breaches, homes flooded. 6. San Antonio Creek overflows at Old Creek Road, 7 people rescued.
7. Homes evacuated on Santa Ana and Burnham roads. 8. Creek Road closed from mudslides. 9. Mudslides close Highway 150 between Ojai and Santa Barbara. 10. Highway 33 closed north of El Roblar Drive.
11. Highway 150 closed between Ojai and Santa Paula. 12. Highway 126 closed at Old Telegraph Road. 13. Flooding and mudslides close dozens of city streets. 14. All of South Mountain Road. 15. Home flooding on Acacia Road.
16. Flooding of Todd Barranca, two people rescued. 17. Saticoy Avenue closed at Highway 126 18. Highway 118 closed at Santa Clara Road. 19. Home flooding in El Rio. 20. Ventura Road closed at Wagon Wheel 21. Harbor Boulevard closed at Olivas Park Road. 22. Mandalay Bay area flooded. 23. Calleguas Creek floods farmland, closes Pacific Coast Highway. 24. Wooley Road closed near Rice Avenue. 25. Potrero Road closed to Camarillo State Hospital 26. Potrero Road closed at Lynn and Reino roads 27. Newbury Road closed at Borchard Road. 28. Potrero Road Bridge closed at Foxfield Stables 29. Potrero Road closed at Westlake Boulevard 30. On Westlake Lake, docks and boats break loose, are retrieved at dam.
31. Portion of hillside, including home patio, slips into Westlake Lake; Triunfo Canyon Road closed at Westshore Lane.
32. Hill Canyon treatment plant releases 1 million gallons of partially treated sewage. 33. Santa Rosa Road closed at Gerry Road. 34. Highway 118 closed at Center School Road to Moorpark. 35. Traffic routed away from leaking earthen dam on Balcom Canyon Road near Moorpark, 3 homes evacutated. 36. Highway 118 closed from Center Street to Moorpark Avenue.