Mighty Duck Ticket Policy
Major points in the Mighty Ducks’ revised NHL game ticket policy for the shortened 1995 season:
* Season tickets, mini-plans, clubs and suites--Holders will receive a complete reprint of game tickets plus an informational packet before the first home game on Jan. 23. Previously issued ticket packages will not be honored.
* Single-game tickets--Previously purchased tickets will be honored for games played as originally scheduled (Jan. 25 vs. Dallas, Jan. 27 vs. Winnipeg, Feb. 3 vs. Detroit, March 9 vs. Detroit, March 17 vs. Toronto, March 19 vs. St. Louis, April 2 vs. San Jose, April 5 vs. Edmonton, April 7 vs. Dallas and April 9 vs. the Kings. For games played on a scheduled date but against a different opponent (Feb. 17 vs. Vancouver, Feb. 26 vs. Calgary, March 1 vs. Chicago and March 21 vs. the Kings), previously purchased tickets will be honored.
* Refunds--For games canceled (Oct. 9 through Jan. 2), tickets are refundable where purchased. If a single-game ticket holder does not want to attend one of the four games for which opponents have changed, a refund or exchange may be obtained at point of purchase no later than 15 days before the game date. Single-game tickets bought by telephone should be mailed to Ticketmaster/Mighty Ducks, P.O. Box 76838, Los Angeles, 90005.
* New purchases--For newly schedule games (Jan. 23 vs. Edmonton, Feb. 7 vs. Chicago, March 30 vs. Winnipeg, April 13 vs. Calgary, April 15 vs. Vancouver, April 17 vs. San Jose, April 24 vs. Calgary, April 26 vs. San Jose, May 1 vs. St. Louis and May 3 vs. Toronto), single-game tickets will go on sale Tuesday at 10 a.m. at The Pond box office and all Ticketmaster locations. There is a limit of six per game per person. Phone orders will be taken at (714) 740-2000 and (213) 480-3232.
* Additional information--(714) 704-2701.