* David Proctor has joined the board of directors of MTI Technology Corp. in Anaheim. Proctor is president and chief operating officer of Platinum Software Corp. in Irvine.
* Thomas H. Reilly has joined the Newport Beach law firm of R. Craig Scott & Associates. He was formerly with O'Melveny & Myers in Los Angeles and Newport Beach.
* Marcia Manker has been named assistant administrator of Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center, a 413-bed facility owned by OrNda HealthCorp. Manker was formerly administrator and chief executive officer with FHP Hospital in Fountain Valley.
* James H. English has joined Armstrong/Robitaille/Ruland Insurance Services in Tustin as account executive in charge of 24-hour coverage for large accounts. He was previously vice president of sales and new business manager for Cigna in Anaheim, responsible for the employee benefits division in Orange County and the Inland Empire.
* David Lopez has been named vice president of sales for J.M. Peters Co. Inc., a division of Newport Beach-based Capital Pacific Holdings Inc. He joined the home builder earlier in the year as sales manager. Before that, Lopez was vice president of sales and marketing at Bramalea California Inc. In addition, Timothy E. Hamilton has been appointed vice president of acquisitions and marketing. He had been vice president of sales and marketing since June, 1994.