COMPANY TOWN : Ex-Samuel Goldwyn Executive to Head Production at Di Novi
Former Samuel Goldwyn executive Steven Rabiner has joined Di Novi Pictures as president of production.
* Paramount Digital Entertainment has promoted Leonard J. Washington II to executive vice president and producer.
* Robert Shultz has been named vice president of corporate credit and customer finance for Sony Pictures Entertainment.
* Christina Kounelias has been promoted to senior vice president of marketing for New Line Cinema.
* Stuart Bloomberg has been named president of television creative services for Capital Cities/ABC.
* Price Waterhouse has appointed Greg Garrison chairman of the firm’s entertainment, media and communications group and managing partner of Price Waterhouse’s Southern California practice.
* NBC Television Network has appointed Steven S. Cagle vice president of programming and creative development.
* E! Entertainment Television has promoted Mark Feldman to vice president and general counsel.
* Kent Valandra has been named executive vice president and director of new media for Western International Media.
* In an overall restructuring of Samuel Goldwyn, Robert L. Schulze has been promoted to vice president of theatrical distribution and Nancy Willen has been named vice president of theatrical publicity.
* At Atlantic Records, Jay Faires has been appointed vice president of artists and repertoire and Lenny Wohl has been named director of business and legal affairs.
* Juana Beguemin has been appointed vice chairman and chief financial officer at PPL/MCI Entertainment Group.
* Guy Petty has been promoted to director of worldwide pay television for MGM/UA Telecommunications Group.
* John Covas has been promoted to senior vice president of information services for Walt Disney Pictures & Television.
* Pryor & Associates has formed an East Coast office and has appointed Carina Sayles to run the venture as director of corporate communications.
* Jamie Erlicht has been appointed manager of program development for MTM Television.
* David Steuber and Kirk Pasich have been made partners in the entertainment law firm of Troop Meisinger Steuber & Pasich.
* Hearst Entertainment has appointed David S. Grant senior director of post-production.
* Bobbii Hach has been named national promotion manager for Lava Records, based at the Los Angeles offices of the Atlantic Group label.