Greystone Homes Names Customer Service Chief
* John Freeman has been named director of customer service for the South Coast division of Greystone Homes in Newport Beach. Before joining the company, he was warranty director for six years at Brighton Communities in Costa Mesa.
* James W. Witmer has been appointed chief operating officer for Applied Geosciences Inc., an environmental consulting company in Tustin. He had been president and chief executive of Deepwater Iodides Inc. in Irvine and Woodward, Okla.
Richard A. Sullivan
* Richard A. Sullivan has joined Genterra Consultants Inc. in Irvine as an associate, providing engineering and management of projects involving environmental assessment, remediation and regulatory compliance. He was formerly a project manager for Dow Environmental Inc. in Newport Beach.
* Kevin W. Brown has been elected president of the National Law Firm Marketing Assn.-Southern California chapter. He is president of Kevin Brown Marketing & Consulting in Huntington Beach.
* Steve Arnold has been named director of rooms for Doubletree Hotel Orange County in Orange. He was formerly front office manager at the Doubletree Hotel Los Angeles International Airport.
* Lora Liss, Frederick G. Quiel and David M. Harrison have joined Don D. Sessions law corporation, a Mission Viejo employee rights firm. Liss, an attorney, professor and equal rights activist, will serve as a legal analyst, helping to coordinate government assistance on discrimination cases. Quiel, an attorney and former city manager, will head the firm’s claims against government entities. Harrison is an attorney and former financial planner.
* Jack Mealer, co-owner and past president of the Santa Ana advertising agency of Roberts, Mealer & Co., has retired after 40 years. He will continue to serve as a consultant. The agency is now owned by Chuck Roberts, president and chief executive, and Chuck Brauer, who has been named executive vice president and chief operating officer.