Pint-Sized Punch Lines
* What does the tooth fairy put under a shark’s pillow after he loses a tooth? A sand dollar! (Alex Parret, 7, Irvine, Bonita Canyon School)
* What is the computer’s favorite pet? Its mouse. (Sidney Tinberg, 9, Los Angeles, WAL School)
* Why do turtles have short necks? Because their head is close to their body. (Christina Der Sarkissian, 8, Glendale, Chamlian Armenian School)
* Did you hear about the crisis at my house? My virtual pet ran out into the Information Super Highway and got run over by an e-mail truck! (Sean Kilgore-Han, 9, Los Angeles, Lycee Francais)
* What do you call a dog with sharp teeth and rabies that is ready to attack you? Don’t call it anything, just run! (Yasmine Tomlinson, 9, Newport Beach, Lincoln Elementary)
* SEND US A LINE: Kids, got a joke? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Include (print, please) your full name, age, hometown and school.