What does a duck put on her taco? Quackamole. (Veronica Carrasco, 10, Garden Grove, Excelsior School)
* How do turkeys wake each other up on Thanksgiving? Alarm clucks. (Amy Nguyen, 11, Garden Grove, Excelsior School)
* Why was the bride sad? She couldn't marry the best man. (Michelle Doan, 11, Garden Grove, Excelsior School)
* What's the difference between a hill and a pill? A hill is hard to get up, and a pill is hard to get down. (Jason Riley, 11, Graham, Wash., Graham Elementary)
* What has only hands and a face? A clock. (Natalie Godinez, 10, Garden Grove, Excelsior School)
* Why did the ant cross the road? To get to the antique store. (Nicole Kubis, 6, Laguna Hills, Harbor View School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.