How do you feel when your mom cleans your ears? Ear-itated. (Miranda Harrison, 4, Los Angeles, Westside Jewish Community Center)
* What did the alien mathematician say to the earthling? "Take me to your liter." (Hyma Kavuri, 9, Cerritos, Wittmann Elementary)
* Why did the man climb to the roof of the fast-food restaurant? They told him the meal was on the house. (Amie Linn Akemi Allen, 11, Torrance, Lincoln Elementary)
* How do you turn a banana into a vegetable? Throw it into the air, and when it comes down, it will be a squash. (Javier Romero, 11, Los Angeles, Berendo Middle School)
* If two flies go into the kitchen, which one is the football player? The one in the Sugar Bowl. (Rigoberto Gonzalez, 11, Los Angeles, Berendo Middle School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.