* What is a ghost's favorite song? "America the Boo-tiful." (Alexa Shaw, 6, Camarillo, Santa Rosa Elementary)
* What kind of songs do planets like to sing? Neptunes. (Zachary C. Tan, 8, Alhambra, Fremont School)
* What animal keeps the best time? A watch dog. (Stephanie Picker, 9, Torrance, Hickory Elementary)
* Why did the girl sit on her watch? Because she wanted to be on time. (Elizabeth Claxton, 9, Norco, Sierra Vista Elementary)
* Why did the farmer's wife take thread into the barn? To thread the needle in the haystack. (Robert Garcia, 9, Los Angeles, Miramonte Elementary)
* How do small people travel? In a minivan. (Nathan S. Frank, 3, Costa Mesa, Early Childhood Lab)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.