Conejo Valley school district officials are hosting six public meetings beginning Monday to show how they would spend the money if voters pass a $97-million bond measure.
An identical bond measure failed to gain the necessary two-thirds voter approval in November.
The meetings will be held:
* Monday, 6:30 to 8 p.m., district office boardroom at 1400 E. Janss Road.
* Tuesday, noon to 1:30 p.m., district office boardroom.
* Wednesday, 6:30 to 8 p.m., Los Cerritos Middle School, 2100 Avenida de las Flores.
* March 9, 6:30 to 8 p.m., Westlake High, 100 N. Lakeview Canyon Road.
* March 11, 6:30 to 8 p.m., Sequoia Middle School, 2855 Borchard Road.
* March 16, 6:30 to 8 p.m., Thousand Oaks High School, 2323 Moorpark Road.
The district also has put a detailed project-and-price list on its Web site, www.vcss.k12.ca.us/conejo/