* What is a frog's favorite dining-out place? IHOP. (Allison Cole, 10, Pico Rivera, Valencia Elementary)
* What did the washer ask the dryer? "Do you want to go for a spin?" (Brooke Stoebe, 8, Pedley, Chestera W. Morrison School)
* What has arms but can't hug you? A chair. (Franklin Weeks, 11, Palmdale, Oak Tree Learning Center)
* What's the fruitiest stone you can find? A limestone. (Berenice Vega, 11, Fontana, Truman Middle School)
* Where do lambs like to sit when they ride in a car? In the baaack seat. (Alexandra Greenberg, 7, San Diego, Ecole Francaise)
* What is a bug's favorite ballgame? Cricket. (Michael Macias, 10, Rosemead, Miraculous Medal Parish School)
* SEND US A LINE: Kids, got a joke? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Include (print, please) your full name, age, hometown and school.