Pinted-Sized Punch Lines
What do alligators like to drink? Gatorade. (Elliot Stiglic, 5, Long Beach, Eureka Montessori School)
* What did the stamp say to the envelope? “Stick with me and we’ll go places.” (Kristina Dahlberg, 7, Burbank, Edison Elementary)
* What do you call a pig next to a cactus? A porky pig. (Andrea Ogaz, 7, Duarte, St. Philip the Apostle)
* What did the button say to the zipper who talked too much? “Zip your lip.” (Janae O’Connor, 7, San Clemente, Stoneybrooke Christian School)
* Where’s the safest place to be on Friday the 13th? At Lucky’s. (Anthony L. DeGuzman, 9, Covina, South Hills Academy)
* What do you get when you cross a chicken with a devil? Deviled eggs. (Maranda Henderson, Los Angeles, Normandie Christian)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we’ve published before. And please be patient.