Chaya’s BCBG Uniforms
Here’s the lowdown on the mix-and-match outfits BCBG’s Max Azria recently designed for female servers at the Westside’s Chaya Venice and Chaya Brasserie.
* Created exclusively for Chaya by designer Max Azria.
* Manufactured in BCBG’s corporate office downtown.
* Arrived August 1998.
* Tops either cap-sleeve V-neck or long-sleeve crew neck; 90% rayon, 10% Lycra.
* Bottoms either pants or knee-length skirt; rayon-matte jersey in 72% rayon, 28% polyester.
* Material not stain resistant.
* No pockets.
* Zipper fly and side button on tab-front pants.
* 2 7-inch slits on skirts’ side seams.
* Not available at BCBG Max Azria boutiques.