* What do you get when you cross a polar bear with a hockey player? I don't know, but when it tries to score a goal, no one stops it! (Josh Monroe, 7, Los Angeles, Loren Miller Elementary)
* What did the dirt say when it rained? "Soon my name will be mud." (Zachary Elledge, 6, Sherman Oaks, Riverside Drive Elementary)
* What is a cow's favorite Disney movie? "Moolan." (Alexander Luca Frost, 5, Calvary Christian School, Pacific Palisades)
* Why do dogs smell worse than people do? Because they have four armpits! (Mariana Santana, 8, Los Angeles, 51st Street School)
* What kind of school did King Kong go to? A high school, a very high school! (Jose Rodriguez, 8, Los Angeles, 51st Street School)
* Why do turkeys eat so little? Because they are always stuffed! (Susan Miller, 5, Corona, Montessori School of Corona)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.