What starts with E and contains one other letter? An envelope. (Stephanie Zimbler, 7, Stephen Wise Temple)
* What has four legs and one ear? Mike Tyson’s dog. (Corey Weiss, 9, Tarzana, Nestle Avenue School)
* What does a cat have that no other animal has? Baby kittens. (Fiorela Cabrera, 12, Fontana, Harry S. Truman Middle School)
* How can you change a piece of chocolate into a vegetable? You toss it into the air and it comes down squash. (Carla Herrera, 10, Tarzana, Nestle Avenue School)
* What did the pig say on a hot summer day? “I’m bacon.” (Grant Slavin, 3 1/2, Santa Clarita, Kindercare)
* What’s a stingray’s favorite fairy tale? Stingerella. (Kyle Eschen, 5, Jefferson Elementary)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we’ve published before. And please be patient.