at New England / 10 a.m. PDT, Channel 34
* Site--Foxboro (Mass.) Stadium.
* Radio--KTNQ (1020), KRLA (1110), KCTD (1540).
* Records--Galaxy 9-7, 21 points; Revolution 8-8, 18 points.
* Record vs. Revolution--1-0.
* Update--Galaxy defender Paul Caligiuri will not start because of a strained groin suffered at Tampa Bay two weeks ago. Caligiuri played against Miami on July 4, but said he's not at full strength. "With our depth at this stage in time, having me at 60% is not better than putting someone else out there," he said. Ezra Hendrickson will start in his place. Defender/midfielder Dennis Franchino did not travel with the Galaxy because of a strained groin suffered this week. While his scoring is down with only seven points in 15 games, Cobi Jones' popularity with MLS fans is not. Jones led all Western Conference players with 39,595 votes and will start the All-Star game at San Diego Saturday. Jones will be joined by fellow Galaxy players Mauricio Cienfuegos, Robin Fraser and Carlos Hermosillo, who were named as reserves. The only players with more votes than Jones were Eddie Pope (41,850) and Marco Etcheverry (50,949) of D.C. United in the Eastern Conference. Galaxy goalkeeper Kevin Hartman, who leads MLS in shutouts and is second in goals-against average, did not make the team.