* The Earth Moved: Get the 411 on what's shaking before the TV news by using the U.S. Geological Survey's interactive earthquake maps: http://quake.wr.usgs.gov /recenteqs /Maps/Los_Angeles.html
* Bugged: What's that you just stepped on? Everything you want to know about bugs and a lot that, well, you're going to be sorry you found out: http://www.isis.vt.edu/~fanjun/text/Links.html
* Better Rated: Compare homeowners' and auto insurance premiums, get tips, see who's been naughty or nice at the California Department of Insurance site: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/docs /Idconsum.htm. And then pay through the nose.
* Nowhere but Up: Inflation, deflation, stagnation. Mucho numbers crunching from a variety of inflation calculators at NASA: http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bu2/inflate.html
* I Don't Know Anything About Art, but: See why painting is a privilege and not a right at the Museum of Bad Art: http://glyphs.com/moba
* Take That, Thou: There's nothing worse than an angry Bard. Shakespearean insults at http://alabanza.com /kabacoff/Inter-Links /cgi/bard.cgi. And no, they're not real quotes. If you want real quotes, get them from Groucho Marx at http:// www.theright side.demon.co.uk/quotes/groucho
Got a Web site recommendation? E-mail click.here @latimes.com.