* A resume writing workshop sponsored by nonprofit, nonsectarian Jewish Vocational Services will be held from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday and Dec. 8 at JVS, 22622 Vanowen St., West Hills. The fee is $25.
To register, call (818) 464-3222. Information is available at the Web site https://www.jvsla.org.
* A holiday luncheon with Professionals in Human Resources Assn. will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday at the Woodland Hills Marriott Hotel, 21850 Oxnard St. Tickets $22-$28.
For reservations, call (818) 989-6555 or visit the Web site at https://www.pihra.org/district9
* VICA’s 50th annual meeting and luncheon will be held from noon to 1:30 p.m. Dec. 7 at the Hilton Universal City & Towers Hotel, 555 Universal Terrace Parkway. Valley Industry and Commerce Assn. officers will be elected. Admission is $40.
For reservations, call (818) 226-6466 before Friday.
* DeVry Institute of Technology’s open house to showcase opportunities in technology and electronics and educational programs at DeVry’s West Hills campus will be held 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Dec. 8 at 22801 Roscoe Blvd.
For information, call (818) 713-8111.
* A master of public administration program through Cal State Northridge Extension is being offered this spring at the Northridge and Channel Islands campuses and in Burbank.
Registration is underway. For information, call (818) 677-5635 or (818) 677-3909, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Professionals Exchanging Business meets Tuesdays at 7:10 a.m. at Marmalade Cafe, Calabasas Commons, 4783 Commons Way.
For information, call Ken Abramson at (818) 701-7510.
* The Premier Business Xchange meets for breakfast every Tuesday at 7:15 a.m. at the Woodland Hills Country Club, 21150 Dumetz Road. Bring 50 business cards.
For reservations and information, call (818) 552-2120.
* Inside Track, a business development and networking group, meets for breakfast every Tuesday at 7:15 a.m. at the Holiday Inn, 21101 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills.
For information, call Sue Silver at (818) 591-3131, Ext. 213.
* BizNet OnLine magazine holds a networking breakfast Tuesdays from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Denny’s restaurant, 9001 Tampa Ave., Northridge. Breakfast and parking are $9 members, $10 nonmembers.
Reservations can be made online at https://www.biznetonline.com.
For information, call (818) 892-7883, Ext. 6.
* Toastmasters of Woodland Hills, designed to develop speaking and leadership skills, holds free public meetings Tuesdays from noon to 1:15 p.m. at Pacific Lodge, 4900 Serrania Ave., Woodland Hills. Visitors are welcome.
For information, call (818) 788-1157.
* Glendale 1 Toastmasters meets Tuesdays at 7 p.m. at Two Guys From Italy restaurant, 1114 E. Broadway, Glendale.
Call Lori Hartwell at (818) 543-0863.
* Tugnet, a computer-users group network, meets Tuesdays at 7 p.m. at Granada Pavilion, 11128 Balboa Blvd., Granada Hills. Admission for nonmembers is $3.
For information, call (818) 884-9441 or visit the Web site at https://www.tugnet.org.
* Valley Computer Club meets at 7 p.m. the second Tuesday of the month at the Burbank YMCA, 321 E. Magnolia Blvd. Wheelchair access is available.
For information, call (818) 846-4012, e-mail email@example.com or visit the Web site at https://www.pacificnet.net/~bur.
* Executives Assn. of the San Fernando Valley, a business networking organization with international chapters, meets from 7:30 to 9 a.m. Wednesdays at the Warner Center Marriott, 21850 Oxnard St., Woodland Hills.
For information or reservations, call (818) 703-6161.
* LeTip of Burbank meets Wednesdays at 7 a.m. at the Holiday Inn, 150 E. Angeleno Ave., Burbank. Visitors should bring 30 business cards.
For reservations and information, call (818) 295-3778.
* The Calabasas chapter of Ali Lassen’s Leads Club meets Wednesdays from 7 to 8:30 a.m. at Marmalade Cafe, Calabasas Commons, 4783 Commons Way. Breakfast is $8.
For information, call Marie White at (818) 597-9668.
* The Business Exchange Group meets Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. at Marie Callender’s, 6633 Fallbrook Ave., West Hills.
For reservations, call (818) 377-5851.
* The Northridge chapter of Ali Lassen’s Leads Club meets Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. at Mimi’s Cafe, 19710 Nordhoff St., Northridge.
For information, call Mary Lou German at (818) 346-6877 or Franchelle Youngers at (800) 767-7337.
* The Woodland Hills Leads Club meets Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. at Weiler’s Deli, 22323 Sherman Way, Canoga Park.
For information, call Gary Rich at (818) 906-7356.
* Jewel City 29 Toastmasters, a group designed to bolster public speaking skills, meets Wednesdays at 7 p.m. in the American Red Cross building, 1501 S. Brand Blvd., Glendale.
Call Linda Cota-Kumagai at (818) 771-7180.
* Burnt Toastmasters, a business communications mentoring group, meets Thursdays at 7 a.m. at Braemar Country Club, 4001 Reseda Blvd., Tarzana.
For information, call (818) 996-0345.
* Networking Business Alliance meets Thursdays at 7:15 a.m. for breakfast at the Woodland Hills Country Club, 21150 Dumetz Road.
For information, call Earl at (818) 883-4440.
* The Tarzana chapter of Ali Lassen’s Leads Club meets Thursdays at 7:15 a.m. at Carrows restaurant, 18355 Ventura Blvd., Tarzana.
For information, call Eileen Elliot or Lois Terrazas at (800) 767-7337.
* Let’s Do Business, a networking group, meets Thursdays at 8:15 a.m. at Mimi’s Cafe, 19710 Nordhoff Place, Northridge.
For information, call Carlene Smith at (800) 757-3224
* Toast"mice"sters (The Disney Club) meets at noon the second and fourth Thursday of the month in the Glendale-Burbank area.
Call Safoa Abboa-Offei at (818) 972-3335 for information and location.
* Unity Toastmasters meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month at the American Red Cross building, 1501 S. Brand Blvd., Glendale.
For information and time, call Victoria Villanueva at (818) 241-5715.
* Chez Gourmet Toastmasters meets for dinner at 6 p.m. the third Saturday of the month at various Glendale restaurants.
Call Toni Gallager-Berkowitz at (310) 649-6268 for information.
News and announcements for this column can be sent two weeks in advance to the Business Calendar, 20000 Prairie St., Chatsworth 91311, or faxed to (818) 772-3338.