* Isleton: It's all about dads on Father's Day weekend--crawdads, that is. The Crawdad Festival, June 15-17, will serve up about 22,000 pounds of the seafood, a crawdad-eating contest, crawdad races and Cajun cuisine. California Highway 160. 10 a.m.-10 p.m. June 15-16; 8 a.m.-6 p.m. June 17. Free admission; parking $6. (916) 777-5880, Internet http://www.isletoncoc.org.
* Dunsmuir: Railroad Days, June 15-17, is a community celebration of railroading, river life and family. Festivities include a parade (noon June 16). Pine Street. 5-9 p.m. June 15; 8 a.m.-10:30 p.m. June 16; 10 a.m.-3 p.m. June 17. Free. (800) 386-7684, http://www.dunsmuir.com.
* Victorville: Relive the life and times of Tom Sawyer and Huck June 15-17 at Huck Finn's Country & Bluegrass Jubilee, with a fishing derby. Mojave Narrows Park. 7 a.m.-11 p.m. June 15-16; 7 a.m.-8 p.m. June 17. $10 June 15-16; $15 June 17; $5 ages 6-11. (909) 780-8810, http://www.huckfinn.com.
* Fresno: A free gospel concert June 15 kicks off the Juneteenth Festival, commemorating the emancipation of slaves in Texas in 1865. On June 16, a parade gets underway at 10 a.m. Hinton Community Center. Concert 7-10 p.m. Festival noon-6 p.m. Free. (559) 488-1034.
* San Diego: Be prepared to get on your feet June 17 at the sixth annual Diia de San Juan Salsa Festival. Bands will perform throughout the day. Mariner's Point in Mission Bay. 9 a.m.-6 p.m. $4; 12 and younger free. (619) 687-1444, http://www.sandiego.org.