FEATS OF THE WEEK
* Torrance Bishop Montgomery's Fred Washington registered a triple-double with 30 points, 15 assists and 13 rebounds during the Knights' 80-77 victory over North Hollywood Harvard-Westlake.
* Los Angeles Price went on a 20-0 run in the second half to overcome a 16-point deficit and defeat Clovis West, 63-62, to win the Lynwood tournament. Darren Morrison scored 18 points to lead Price.
* Uli Ruiz scored 14 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter to lead Whittier to a 93-82 overtime victory against Montebello.
* Aron Cline made a three-point shot with 16 seconds left to lift Westlake Village Oaks Christian to a 43-40 victory over Oak Park.
* Lakewood Mayfair defeated then-No. 4 L.A. Loyola, 86-79, in the Pangos Dream Classic. Brian McFadded scored 19 points and Dejon Prejean had 17 for Mayfair.
* Lynwood defeated then-No. 11 Moreno Valley Canyon Springs, 63-54, in the third-place game of the Lynwood tournament. Daniel McCall led Lynwood with 17 points.
* Six teams included in The Times' rankings will play Saturday in the Nike Extravaganza at the Long Beach Pyramid. No. 14 Huntington Beach Ocean View plays No. 15 L.A. Verbum Dei at 11:30 a.m., and No. 5 Brea Olinda plays No. 24 L.A. Crenshaw at 6 p.m. Top-ranked Santa Ana Mater Dei plays national power Miami Christian in the featured game at 9 p.m. Also, No. 22 Bellflower St. John Bosco plays Mission Viejo Capistrano Valley at 10 a.m. For ticket information, call (714) 850-9573.
-- Ben Bolch