The following schedules will be in effect Monday in observance of Presidents Day:
* Government: All city, county, state and federal offices will be closed.
* Mail: There will be no delivery; post offices will be closed.
* Libraries: Most branches will be closed.
* Banks: Most financial institutions will be closed.
* Schools: Public schools will be closed.
* Public transit: MTA buses, Metro Rail and Metrolink lines will provide regular weekday service.
* Trash collection: The city of Los Angeles will maintain regular pickup schedules.