* at San Diego 6, San Francisco 0: Former Dodger Brett Tomko scattered four singles in six innings, and Mike Cameron hit a two-run homer. Barry Bonds left the game in the second inning because of a strained right big toe.
* at Washington 7, Atlanta 4: Jason Bergmann (5-5) pitched 6 2/3 innings to win his third straight start.
* at Houston 9, Pittsburgh 7: Ty Wigginton homered twice and Carlos Lee drove in three runs during a seven-run fourth inning, as the Astros rallied from five down to beat the Pirates.
* at Milwaukee 5, Cincinnati 3: Prince Fielder hit his NL-leading 46th homer, setting a Brewers franchise record. Fielder surpassed the previous mark he shared with Gorman Thomas (1979) and Richie Sexson (2001, 2003).
* Chicago 3-3, at St. Louis 2-4: Miguel Cairo’s run-scoring triple capped a four-run third inning as the Cardinals ended a nine-game losing streak in the second game of a day-night doubleheader.
* Florida 10, at Colorado 2: Miguel Cabrera hit the first grand slam of his career, and Hanley Ramirez had two singles and three stolen bases for the Marlins.
* Philadelphia 5, at New York 3: The Phillies beat the Mets for the seventh time in a row.
* at Dodgers 6, Arizona 2: Luis Gonzalez hit a three-run homer to cap a four-run first.