* Chicago 6, at Cleveland 3 (12 innings): Orlando Cabrera's fourth hit drove in the go-ahead run, sending the Indians to their ninth loss in 10 games. Bobby Jenks, earning his 13th save in 15 chances, became the second-fastest reliever to reach 100, doing so in 187 games. Kazuhiro Sasaki did it in 160.
* Boston 5, at Seattle 3: Bartolo Colon scattered five hits and struck out five over seven innings in helping the Red Sox end a seven-game road losing streak, their longest in nearly seven years. Dustin Pedroia's RBI ground-rule double scored the go-ahead run as the Red Sox scored four times in the eighth inning.
* at Baltimore 6, New York 1: Garrett Olson (4-1) pitched seven innings of three-hit ball, Nick Markakis went three for four with a home run, and the Orioles ended the Yankees' five-game winning streak. Aubrey Huff also homered for the Orioles, who ended a five-game skid that began with two defeats in New York.
* at Toronto 7, Kansas City 2: Shaun Marcum won for the first time in four starts, Gregg Zaun hit a two-run homer and the Blue Jays completed their first four-game sweep of the Royals. Marcum (5-3) gave up two runs--one earned-- and five hits in 7 1/3 innings, lowering his earned-run average to 2.64.
* at Tampa Bay 7, Texas 3: The Rays had at least two hits in each of the first six innings, and went six for 14 with runners in the scoring position during that stretch. Sidney Ponson (3-1) gave up five runs and 12 hits in five innings for Texas.
* at Angels 1, Detroit 0 (12 innings): The Tigers were shut out for a major league-high eighth time this season.
From the Associated Press