Steinbrecher & Span LLP
Steinbrecher & Span LLP is a preeminent litigation, transactional, and regulatory firm with offices in Los Angeles, Houston, and Washington, D.C. Our attorneys have practiced for decades in large national and international law firms and served as in-house counsel for corporations and trade associations. We bring that experience and knowledge to our clients while providing them with the personal attention and responsiveness that come with a boutique firm. Whether clients are individuals or Fortune 500 companies, we listen, work to find the best strategy for their case or transaction, and keep them informed every step of the way.
Steinbrecher & Span LLP is as committed to serving its profession and community as it is to providing excellent legal services to its clients. We are proud to to include among our attorneys:
• Former Chair of the Board of Trustees for the State Bar of California
• Former President, Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Former President, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
• Former Board Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
• Recipient, Jim Robie award for LA trial attorney who best exemplifies professionalism and civility
• Current or recent past Board members of spcaLA, Inner City Law Center, Library Foundation of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History Foundation
• Former Chair, ABA Forum on Air and Space Law
• Current Board Member, Food Finders Inc.
445 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 2350, Los Angeles, CA 90071 • p: 213.891.1400
1717 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Suite 1025, Washington, DC 20006 • p: 202.559.8562
18514 Autumn Park, Houston, TX 77084 • p: 346.265.4272