Los Angeles Times bestsellers (paperback) for April 18, 2010.
1. The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson ($15.95)
2. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson ($14.95)
3. Little Bee by Chris Cleave ($14)
4. Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann ($15)
5. Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
6. A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick ($14.95)
7. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
8. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery ($15)
9. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan ($7.99)
10. The Battle of the Labyrinth
by Rick Riordan ($7.99)
1. Food Rules by Michael Pollan ($7.99)
2. The Lost City of Z by David Grann ($15.95)
3. Conservative Victory by Sean Hannity
4. How We Decide by Jonah Lehrer ($14.95)
5. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell ($15.99)
6. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
7. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert ($15)
8. The Official SAT Study Guide, 2nd Edition by the College Board ($21.99)
9. The Omnivore’s Dilemma
by Michael Pollan
10. The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman
Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
Your essential guide to the arts in L.A.
Get Carolina A. Miranda's weekly newsletter for what's happening, plus openings, critics' picks and more.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.