The Los Angeles Marathon unveiled a list of street closures for Sunday’s event.
This year’s marathon goes between downtown L.A. and Santa Monica. It usually fields more than 25,000 runners.
Forecasters say runners can expect warm conditions, with highs in the mid-80s downtown.
Here’s a general outline of the road closures.
-Table of street closure times.
-Table of freeway ramp closures.
Major East/West Accessibility Routes:
- I-10 -- all exits
- Olympic Boulevard -- between the city of Santa Monica and downtown L.A.
- Wilshire Boulevard -- beween the city of Santa Monica and Santa Monica Boulevard
- Beverly Boulevard -- between Fairfaix Avenue and Silver Lake Boulevard
- Santa Monica Boulevard -- between Fairfax Avenue and Myra Avenue
- Sunset Boulevard -- between Pacific Palisades and Doheny Drive
Major North/South Accessibility Routes:
- Bundy Drive -- between Olympic Boulevard and Wilshire Boulevard
- I-405 -- all exits (except I-405S at Santa Monica Boulevard)
- Fairfax Avenue -- between Olympic Boulevard and Santa Monica Boulevard
- Use I-110 to cross under course at Sunset Boulevard
- Use US-101 to cross under course at Main Street
- Use I-110 to cross over course at Temple Street
- Use US-101 to cross under course at Edgeware Road
- Use Silver Lake Boulevard to cross under course at Sunset Boulevard
- Use Myra Avenue to cross under course at Sunset Boulevard
- Use US-101 to cross under course at Hollywood Boulevard
- Use I-405 to cross over course at Ohio Avenue
- Use Wilshire Boulevard to cross over course at Veterans Administration
Detour Routes to Cross Course in Beverly Hills
Freeway Access for those North of the Marathon Route
- For I-405: use Sunset Boulevard west to I-405
Freeway Access for those South of the Marathon Course
- For I-405: use Olympic Boulevard west to I-405
- For I-10: use Wilshire Boulevard or Olympic Boulevard east to Robertson Avenue, then south to I-10