Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan officially join 'American Idol'
- Olivia de Havilland scores court victory; trial will begin Nov. 27
- 'Sex and the City 3'? Nope, not happening, says Sarah Jessica Parker
- Beyoncé goes bilingual on new remix of 'Mi Gente' for disaster relief
- Lynda Carter calls out James Cameron for his 'Wonder Woman' jabs
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus gets support from Joe Biden after cancer diagnosis
A bevy of music legends are banding together to remind the world that you don't mess with Texas.
Willie Nelson, Bonnie Raitt, Paul Simon and James Taylor will perform at the "Harvey Can't Mess With Texas" benefit concert set for Sept. 22 in Austin.
The event will be broadcast on YouTube and will raise funds for Rebuild Texas, an organization that supports both short- and long-term relief efforts after the estimated $100 billion damage from Hurricane Harvey.
Also scheduled to perform are Lyle Lovett, Leon Bridges and Edie Brickell & New Bohemians, in addition to other guests.