A fire Tuesday caused an estimated $250,000 in damage to four condominiums in Westlake Village, Ventura County fire and property officials said.
No evacuations were necessary because residents of the Village Green condominiums on Landsburn Circle were at work, according to authorities.
One firefighter suffered minor burns on his neck from falling debris, according to a spokeswoman for the Ventura County Fire Department.
The fire broke out shortly before 9 a.m. and spread to three neighboring units through a shared shingle roof, said chief fire investigator Larry Titus.
Faulty aluminum wiring was blamed for the blaze, Titus said.