Caltrans advises motorists that it plans the following freeway work in the Southeast/Long Beach area this week. Repair locations listed below are spotted on the map by number.
ARTESIA FREEWAY (91)
1. Long Beach: Westbound No. 1 lane; westbound Artesia Freeway (91) connector to the southbound Long Beach Freeway (710); Thursday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; bridge repair.
LONG BEACH FREEWAY (710)
2. Lynwood: Northbound and southbound No. 1 lanes; Imperial Highway to Rosecrans Avenue; today, 6 a.m. to noon; center median guardrail repair.
SANTA ANA FREEWAY (5)
3. Downey: Southbound Santa Ana Freeway (5) connector to the northbound San Gabriel River Freeway (605); Tuesday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; landscaping.
TERMINAL ISLAND FREEWAY (103)
4. Long Beach: Northbound No. 1 lane; Commodore Schuyler Heim Bridge; Friday, 9:30 to 11 a.m.; bridge repair.
WHITTIER BOULEVARD (72)
5. Pico Rivera: Westbound alternating lanes; Orange Avenue to Ivy Street; Thursday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; stenciling.