FREEWAY REPAIRS : Caltrans Issues Weekly Motorists’ Advisory
Caltrans advises motorists that it has scheduled the following freeway work in the Southeast and Long Beach area this week. Repair locations are spotted on the map by number and are identified in the list below by the nearest city or cities.
ARTESIA FREEWAY (91)
1. Bellflower: Westbound off-ramp at Bellflower Boulevard; 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday; patching.
2. Cerritos: Westbound on-ramp at 183rd Street; 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday; ditch cleaning.
3. Long Beach: Westbound No. 3, 4 and 5 lanes from Paramount Boulevard to Cherry Avenue, plus the Downey Avenue on-ramp and Paramount Boulevard off-ramp and on-ramp; 6:30 to 11 a.m. today; bridge repair.
4. Long Beach: Connector road from the westbound Artesia Freeway (91) to the southbound Long Beach Freeway (710); 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday; guard rail repair.
HARBOR FREEWAY (110)
5. Los Angeles: Southbound off-ramp at Slauson Avenue; 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday; core drilling.
6. Los Angeles: Southbound bus ramp and car on-ramp at Slauson Avenue; 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Wednesday; core drilling.
LONG BEACH FREEWAY (710)
7. Bell: Northbound No. 1 lane from Slauson Avenue to Atlantic and Bandini boulevards; 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday; jersey wall repair.
8. Commerce: Southbound No. 1 lane from Washington Boulevard to Atlantic and Bandini boulevards; 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday; jersey wall repair.
9. Vernon: Southbound on-ramp at Atlantic Boulevard; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday; guard rail repair.
SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (405)
10. Long Beach: Connector road from the southbound San Diego Freeway (405) to the northbound Long Beach Freeway (710); 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. today; guard rail repair.
SANTA ANA FREEWAY (5)
11. East Los Angeles: Northbound No. 5 lane from the Eastern Avenue off-ramp to Eastern Avenue; 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday; shoulder repair.
The stories shaping California
Get up to speed with our Essential California newsletter, sent six days a week.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.