Showtime by the Stores
Nearly all area malls schedule entertainment. All shows are held in the center of the mall unless noted. Here are some offerings:
Antelope Valley Mall, 1233 W. Ave. P, Palmdale.
* Food Court Pianists play from noon to 2 p.m. and 6 to 7 p.m. weekdays, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 6 to 7 p.m. weekends.
Fallbrook Mall, 6507 Fallbrook Ave., Canoga Park.
* Wednesdays Are for Kids presents half-hour shows at 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Wednesdays.
* Skylight Concert Series will be on the third Sunday afternoon of each month beginning Sept. 29 at the Food Court.
Glendale Galleria, Central Avenue and Broadway, Glendale.
* Story Hour for children 3 to 10 is at noon the fourth Sunday of the month at the J. C. Penney Stage.
Media City Center, Magnolia and 1st streets, Burbank.
* Strolling musicians, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
Northridge Fashion Square, 9301 Tampa Ave., Northridge.
* Kids Corner, for children 5 and younger, is presented at 10 a.m. Thursdays in the May Co. wing.
* Pianists perform from noon to 3 p.m. weekdays on the upper level.
Topanga Plaza, 6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Canoga Park.
* Kids Club presents half-hour shows for children 12 and younger at 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays on the lower-level North Court near May Co.
It's a date
Get our L.A. Goes Out newsletter, with the week's best events, to help you explore and experience our city.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.