Showtime by the Stores
Nearly all area malls schedule entertainment. All shows are held in the center of the mall unless noted. Here are some offerings:
Antelope Valley Mall, 1233 W. Ave. P, Palmdale.
* Food Court Pianists play from noon to 2 p.m. and 6 to 7 p.m. weekdays, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 6 to 7 p.m. weekends.
Fallbrook Mall, 6507 Fallbrook Ave., Canoga Park.
* Wednesdays Are for Kids presents half-hour shows at 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Wednesdays.
* Skylight Concert Series will be on the third Sunday afternoon of each month beginning Sept. 29 at the Food Court.
Glendale Galleria, Central Avenue and Broadway, Glendale.
* Story Hour for children 3 to 10 is at noon the fourth Sunday of the month at the J. C. Penney Stage.
Media City Center, Magnolia and 1st streets, Burbank.
* Strolling musicians, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
Northridge Fashion Square, 9301 Tampa Ave., Northridge.
* Kids Corner, for children 5 and younger, is presented at 10 a.m. Thursdays in the May Co. wing.
* Pianists perform from noon to 3 p.m. weekdays on the upper level.
Topanga Plaza, 6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Canoga Park.
* Kids Club presents half-hour shows for children 12 and younger at 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays on the lower-level North Court near May Co.