Company Town : Lloyd Levin Joins Lawrence Gordon as Key Supervisor
Lloyd Levin has joined Lawrence Gordon Productions as a key executive. He will supervise all creative affairs and day-to-day operations of the independent production company. Levin was an executive producer for “Die Hard 2" and “Predator 2" when he worked for Gordon previously.
* Best Film & Video, producers and distributors of video programming, have named Bill Reilly vice president of marketing, Joe Marziotto vice president of sales, Richard Mendelsohn regional sales manager and Joseph P. Calamari to West Coast sales and promotions.
* Reginald G. Harpur is the new senior vice president and controller for Warner Bros. In another move, Tom Jacobsmeyer was named director of administration for Warner’s emerging Feature Animation Department.
* Fox Searchlight Pictures, the new mini-studio specializing in sophisticated adult-oriented films for 20th Century Fox, has appointed Claudia Lewis vice president of production and Joe Pichirallo director of production.
* Columbia Pictures has announced the appointment of Marci Wiseman to director of business affairs.
* Larry Braverman and Dane Venable have joined EMI Records as senior directors of marketing.
* Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. has promoted Joy Abbott to vice president of worldwide sales administration.
* Thomas B. Devlin has been promoted to senior vice president of international sales at Hearst Entertainment in New York.