Anne Buettner has been named vice president of corporate taxes at Walt Disney Co.
* Eleonora Granata has been named vice president of acquisitions for Turner Pictures Worldwide Distribution Inc.
* Richard Longwell has been named senior vice president and general manager of international for MGM/UA Home Entertainment.
* Robert K. Weiss has been named president of Broadway Pictures, a division of Lorne Michaels' Broadway Video.
* NBC Television Network has appointed Steven S. Cagle vice president of programming and creative development.
* Vincent Di Giulio has been appointed executive director of marketing, rental products and on-line services for MCA/Universal Home Video.
* Spelling Television has promoted Renate Kamer to senior vice president,Gail Patterson to senior vice president of production and Kenneth Miller to senior vice president of post-production.
* ITEL, the international distributor owned by HBO/Time Warner and MAI Media, has promoted Joseph Kennedy to vice president of North American sales and programming.
In Tuesday's Executive Suite, The Times incorrectly spelled the name of Mark Rosenbaum, who has been named vice president of finance for Worldwide Pay, Pay-Per-View and International Free Television for Twentieth Century Fox.