* Richard Bourne has been named executive vice president and general manager of Asics Tiger Corp., a Fountain Valley sporting goods manufacturer. He had been vice president and general manager. Also, Kanzo Tsujino has been appointed vice president and corporate secretary. He was formerly director of apparel and accessories. Their selection for their new jobs follow President Yoshiyuki Takahashi's appointment to president of the parent company, Asics Corp. Japan. Takahashi, who begins at the Kobe corporation headquarters April 18, will continue as president of the U.S. subsidiary and maintain an office in Fountain Valley.
* Laura Parisi has joined BJ's, a Mission Viejo-based pizza and pasta restaurant company, as chief financial officer. Parisi was previously vice president of finance for the Ruby Restaurant Group in Newport Beach. Before that, she was financial accounting controller at the Restaurant Enterprises Group Inc. in Irvine.
Cheryl May has been named executive vice president of Womens Focus, a Tustin-based career development and corporate outplacement firm. Before joining the company, she was vice president, client relations at Lee Hecht Harrison in Irvine.
* Victor Bullara has joined Palermo & Associates, an Irvine-based human resources consulting firm, as senior vice president. Bullara previously held senior management positions with the Hay Group and Development Dimensions International. He also directed the Western region executive search practice for Ernst & Young and was director of human resources for Carter Hawley Hale Stores.
* Kelly Buffa has been appointed director of development services for Michael Brandman Associates' Irvine office. She was formerly with the Santa Margarita Co. Richard Montijo joined the environmental consulting firm as a wildlife biologist. He had been with Earth Tech. Also, Kathleen Brady was named director of environmental services for Southern California. She has been with the company more than eight years.
* William G. Ergas has joined First American Title Insurance Co. in Santa Ana as vice president-treasurer. He was previously senior vice president-banking administrator with another title insurance company. Before that, Ergas was vice president-lender for Imperial Bank in San Jose.
* Kurt T. Kurtti has joined Kitchell Development Co. as director-design and construction, based in the Irvine office. He was formerly manager of design/construction for the Midwest region for Homart Development Co.
* Gordon Anderson has been appointed vice president of marketing in the major accounts division of Fidelity National Title Insurance Co. in Irvine. Anderson was with Chicago Title for the past 12 years.
* Richard McDowell has been selected president of the Orange County Forum board of directors for a one-year term. McDowell is dean of the School of Business and Economics at Chapman University. The forum, founded in 1991, is a nonprofit organization featuring monthly luncheon meetings, receptions and an Executive Leadership Series.
* Larry White has been appointed vice president of operations for Topac U.S.A. Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Toshiba America Information Systems Inc. in Irvine. White was with Savin Corp. for 18 years in sales and marketing, most recently as acting vice president of dealer operations.
* Steve Sarich has been named vice president of sales and marketing for California Scents in Santa Ana. His responsibilities will include building and expanding the sales organization to represent a full line of automotive products. Sarich was formerly vice president of North American sales for Armor All and before that was national accounts manager for Turtle Wax. In addition, Donna Hall was appointed controller. She was previously a partner with the CPA firm of Jones and Hall.
* Josephine Lin has been named senior account executive at Merit Property Management Inc. in Mission Viejo. Lin, who joined Merit in 1989, had been an account executive.
* Wallace E. Eater has been named chairman of the Orange County Venture Network, a nonprofit organization assisting start-ups and early-stage companies. He succeeds Gregory Beck of Beck & Associates in Laguna Hills. Eater runs Eater Marketing Group in Mission Viejo.
* Dave Dora has been appointed vice president of operations for Kawasaki Motors Corp. U.S.A. in Irvine. Dora, who joined the company in 1974, assumes part of the responsibilities of Joe FioRica, executive vice president of sales and operations, who retired. Gary Herzog was named vice president of technical services and Roger Peterson was made vice president of information systems. Bob Shepard will oversee operations and accessories, in addition to his responsibilities as executive vice president of administrative operations. Susumo Sato takes over as managing director of the Kawasaki Motors Finance Corp. and will oversee all operations of the subsidiary. Sato is also executive vice president of the corporate office, where he oversees business planning. Hank Hosoi, executive vice president, will now oversee the engine and precision machinery divisions.