Lloyd Braun, 37, has been named president of Brillstein-Grey Entertainment. He joined the production company two years ago from the law firm Silverberg, Katz, Thompson & Braun. At Brillstein-Grey, Braun has supervised the television, motion picture and management divisions while also shaping strategic planning. In addition to signing writers, actors and producers for programs such as “The Jeff Foxworthy Show,” “NewsRadio” and “The Naked Truth,” Braun was instrumental in the recent sale of a 50% interest in the television and movie production company to MCA.
* Charles Hirschhorn, executive vice president of Hollywood Pictures, will assume additional responsibilities for supervising the development and production of TV movies. Hirschhorn, who will add the title of president of Walt Disney Telefilms, will also produce shows for the upcoming Disney movie night on ABC. He will report to Dean Valentine, president of Walt Disney Television and Television Animation, and will continue to report to Michael Lynton, president of Hollywood Pictures, on feature projects.
* Heidi Sinclair has been named managing director of the corporate and interactive groups for International Creative Management.
* Philips Media has hired Peter Doctorow as president of the company’s interactive games label, Philips Media Games.
* Carol Ann Blinken has joined Kock as vice president of creative affairs.
* David Davies has been promoted to vice president of advertising post production at MGM/UA Distribution.
* Sundance Channel has named Dalton Delan executive vice president of programming and promotion.
* Steve Heldt has been promoted to senior vice president of sales for Elektra Entertainment.
* MCA Television has named Erik Thompson director of photo and creative services for its media relations department.
* Ken Locker has joined MGM Interactive as a producer of original online programming.
* E! Entertainment Television has promoted Jenny Benidt to director of corporate and international publicity.
* Christopher deFaria has joined Warner Bros. as a production executive in the studio’s feature production department.
* Megan Bevan has been promoted to director of programming for National Geographic Television.
* Film Roman has named Miles Horst vice president of production.
* At the Recording Industry Assn. of America, Neil Turkewitz has been promoted to executive vice president of international, Jennifer L. Bendall has been promoted to senior vice president of government affairs, and Paul Russinoff has been promoted to associate general counsel and director of state relations.
* John Huncke has been appointed chief operating officer of ITC Entertainment Group.
* At Columbia Records, Tom Corson has been appointed senior vice president of marketing, Will Botwin and John Ingrassia have been named senior vice presidents, and Tim Devine has been named senior vice president of artists and repertoire.