Father’s Day will be celebrated this week with special lunches for seniors 60 and older at various sites throughout the Valley.
All lunches, served by the San Fernando Valley Interfaith Council Nutrition Program, will begin at approximately 11:30 a.m.
The suggested donation is $1.50. For more information, call (818) 781-3300.
On Tuesday, lunch will be served at:
* Valley Storefront, Jewish Family Service, 12821 Victory Blvd., North Hollywood.
On Thursday, lunches are planned at:
* Bernardi Multipurpose Senior Center, 6514 Sylmar Ave., Van Nuys.
* Casa Panorama, 14550 Osborne St., Panorama City.
* Van Nuys / Sherman Oaks Senior Center, 5040 Van Nuys Blvd., Sherman Oaks.
* Sylmar Recreation Center, 13109 Borden Ave.
* Nikkei Village, 9557 Laurel Canyon Blvd., Pacoima.
* East Valley Multipurpose Senior Center, 11640 Hesby St., North Hollywood.
* San Fernando Senior Center, 208 Park Ave., San Fernando.
* Las Palmas Recreation Center, 505 S. Huntington Ave., San Fernando.
* Trinity Presbyterian Church, 11960 Victory Blvd., North Hollywood.
Friday lunches are planned at:
* Northeast Valley Multipurpose Senior Center, 11300 Glenoaks Blvd., Pacoima.
* Simpson Apartments, 7541 Simpson Ave., North Hollywood.
* Mid-Valley Senior Center, 14450 Valerio St., Van Nuys.
* Sunland Senior Center, 8640 Fenwick St., Sunland.